Monday 4 February 2013

Second draft - double page spread of my music magazine - page two




This is the second draft of my double page spread (second of double page spread).

Like the first page, I changed the background colour to white so that the text would be a lot easier and clearer to read. 

I put the interview questions in red. I followed the colour scheme of the double page spread which I set as red, black and white so that it was consistent and more appealing throughout. I also wrote the questions in red so that it would be easier for the reader to distinguish the questions from the answers. 

Using the 'line' tool, I drew lines around the sides, top and bottom of the page. I made sure the lines weren't straight as I thought the page seemed a bit boring and needed something to make it look more attractive and appealing. 

In the centre of the page, I wrote another quote as I thought having two quotes on each page of the double page spread would draw the reader into reading it much more than just having a whole page full of writing. I know being a teenager having a whole page full of writing is really boring and uninteresting and would rather have something to look at so I added the quote to appear more attractive for the reader. Also so the quote could state the seriousness of the situation that the artist was in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment