Monday 12 November 2012

Explanation of target audience


For my music magazine, I want to create a rock magazine. I chose to do a rock magazine because rock music is my favourite genre of music. I want to make my magazine to be targeted to both genders but to people who's age ranges from 16-30. 

I would like the magazine to interest people who really want to know about music festivals, albums and bands. I wouldn't want the magazine to just interest people who just want to find out 'celebrity gossip' because although my magazine will have some gossip in it, it won't be a 'gossip magazine'. I would also preferably like to interest the people who actually want to know how to learn songs on their guitars and people who want know to about the latest album releases. 


No comments:

Post a Comment