Monday 26 November 2012

Layout of my music magazine



 This is a diagram showing how I want my front cover (left) and contents page (right)  to look like. I have created this because I wanted to set where I want my features to be and I thought that this would give me a good idea of how the magazine will look e.g. messy, neat, organised etc.


This is a diagram of the double page spread layout that I have created. I did this also to see how it would look so I can see if it looks messy, disorganised etc.



2 comments:

  1. I have created this because I wanted to set where I want my features to be and I thought that this would give me a good idea of how the magazine will look e.g. messy, neat, organised etc.
    music saves lives


    ReplyDelete
  2. Great information about writing! If you ever need any help with proofreading, editing or research check out Writer’s Help. They are a great resource for personal, educational or business writing needs. The website is Evolution Writers

    ReplyDelete