Sunday 25 November 2012

Features for my magazine


These are the features that I have created so far for to be put onto my magazine. 


This is the barcode that I created. I am going to put this on my magazine so that it will look more realistic like a real magazine. I will only put this on the front cover of my magazine as other magazines also only have it on the front (or back). 

On my magazine, I have an idea that I want to put like a 'spray' of white paint over the page of the magazine. To do this, I decided to do it myself and use paint. I painted a black background and then flicked white paint over it. I don't think it worked as well as I would have liked it to so I am going to try another way of making it, but first I am going to put it onto the magazine and then see how it worked. This is how it looked: 




This is the first one that I did, I do not think it is as effective as the second one. If I used this, I would crop it around the bits that I liked and would paste it onto the page, I wouldn't use the whole picture.










This is the second one that I tried. This one looks better than the first, however I still don't  think that they're as effective as I would have liked them to look. I am still going to try to put them on my magazine and see if it does work though because it may look better once it's on the page. 

No comments:

Post a Comment