Sunday 25 November 2012

Pictures for my magazine


These are some the pictures that I have taken, I am going to edit them and then decide what ones I am going to use. I am not sure how many of these I will decide to use because some of them are very similar however, I want to use as many pictures as I can. 
















The reason that these pictures do not have a proper background is because I want to crop the picture out and put it on the background of my magazine. Also, I want to use one of these pictures on the front page of my magazine. 







This is the picture that I have edited.
I am going to use this picture on the front cover of my magazine.

These pictures do have a background. I wanted to experiment with outside as a background because I wanted the pictures to seem more natural and wanted to show the person in the picture in his usual environment but also showing what he does. 

No comments:

Post a Comment