Sunday 11 November 2012

My magazine questionnaire


To help create a successful magazine, we have been asked to make a questionnaire so that we can ask people what sort of things they'd like to see in our magazines. This will help us to decide on exactly what we want in our magazines and also see other peoples views to our ideas. 

This is my questionnaire: 

I have made this questionnaire so that your answers will help me with ideas to create my music magazine in Media. 

1. Gender: Male  Female  (Please circle answer) 


2. Age: Under 16     16 - 20     21 - 25     26 - 30     30+  (Please circle answer) 


3. What sort of music genre are you into?: 
R&B     Pop     Rock     Metal     Classical     Other_____________  (Please circle answer - if answered 'other' please answer on the line) 

4. How much would you spend on a music magazine weekly?
Less than £1     £1 - £1.50     £1.51 - £2.00     £2.01 - £2.50     £2.51 - £3.00     £3.01+


5. What are your favourite artists/bands relating to your favourite music genre?:

__________________________________________________________________


6. What  would attract you to the front cover of a magazine? 

__________________________________________________________________


7. What colours do you think would be used on the front cover of a rock magazine?

__________________________________________________________________ 


8. What do you think is most important to see on the cover of a magazine? 

__________________________________________________________________ 


9. What music magazine do you buy/is your favourite? 

__________________________________________________________________


10. Would what you expect to see inside of a magazine? 

__________________________________________________________________


I put these questions into my questionnaire because I wanted to see what music genre people like the most as I want to do a rock magazine, but depending on how many people actually like rock then that will determine whether I will make a rock magazine or not. I asked a lot of questions like what sort of things would people like to see in a magazine so that would give me ideas on what to actually put on my magazine cover and also inside of my magazine. Also, I asked about what colours people think would suit a rock magazine because preferably I do want to create a rock magazine, so if I do decide to make one then that will give me specific ideas for it. I asked about what gender the people answering my questions are just because my magazine isn't necessarily for a specific gender however, people who like rock are stereotypically male. 



No comments:

Post a Comment